Who are we?
|Isla, Leah, Shaun, Mia, Oscar, Junior, Finlay, Anika, Busayo, Martina, Joshua, Ava, Chidera, Damien, Onize, Hilary, Jonathan, Jax, Ruby, Oliwier|
What do we do?
- We ensure that all students in the committee have a voice on how the house points are awarded throughout the year.
- We ensure there is a broad and balanced competition throughout the year, with four whole school events.
- We help encouraging every student to do their best and feel success in competing for their house
- We help with the running and organisation of events throughout the year.
- Review and make suggestions on how we can continue to develop the house system
- To ensure there is a community-based environment within each house and respect for others
- To continue to adapt and change the house competitions to reflect the interests of the year groups
- To ensure that the values of school are upheld and competition is based on these values
"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms."
- 1 Peter 4:10