Who are we?
|Anna, Owen, Jose, Tyson, Jude, Jonah, Olivia, James|
What do we do?
- We ensure that students views are expressed on how the physical environment of the school can be improved and what should be prioritised.
- We give student views about existing or new initiatives/rules at the school.
- We device the student reward system
- We help update the student journal so that it is of maximum benefit for the students
- We conduct student surveys so that accurate feedback can be obtained and appropriate actions taken
- Review and suggest changes to school uniform
- Express new ideas from the school community to the headteacher.
- Feedback to the school community on decisions that are made or cannot be made by the school.
- To ensure the school environment is as good as it can be
- To device a new reward system.
- To ensure students views are expressed and feedback is given
If you have any questions or queries please email us at
"Let each of you look not only to his own interests but also to the interests of others."
- Philippians 2:4