Who are we?
|Evelyn, Grace, Jasmin, Jessica, Lunah, Max, Missy, Onize, Ryan and Sophie|
What do we do?
- We volunteered for student leadership in an election process, elections are one way we develop our understanding of democracy – one of the British values
- We are developing on our own understanding of how we learn
- We promote student voice which helps us to share the perspective of students as learners.
- We get to share student ideas and challenges about our learning
- We have time and space to make change that support learning in and out of school.
- We have members from Year 7-11 in this group so we can share our different experiences across year groups
- To have a whole school plan to improve independent learning
- To improve student’s understanding of how they learn (metacognition)
- For students to understand why teachers use particular strategies in lessons
If you have any questions or queries please email us at