Who are we?
|Evelyn, Grace, Jasmin, Jessica, Lunah, Max, Missy, Onize, Ryan and Sophie|
What do we do?
- We volunteered for student leadership in an election process, elections are one way we develop our understanding of democracy – one of the British values
- We are developing on our own understanding of how we learn
- We promote student voice which helps us to share the perspective of students as learners.
- We get to share student ideas and challenges about our learning
- We have time and space to make change that support learning in and out of school.
- We have members from Year 7-11 in this group so we can share our different experiences across year groups
- To have a whole school plan to improve independent learning
- To improve student’s understanding of how they learn (metacognition)
- For students to understand why teachers use particular strategies in lessons
If you have any questions or queries please email us at
"Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will find achievement."
- Proverbs 16:3