Who are we?
|Rose, Lara-Belle, Gus, Matilda, Sofia, Oluwamayomide, Ava
What do we do?
- We continue to review the school’s environmental impact and establish areas of improvement
- Sustain and develop green spaces around the school
- We listen to student and staff voices setting goals for the year and working towards these.
- To educate and raise awareness of environmental issues through assemblies and school events
- Set small achievable actions that will positively benefit the schools environmental impact
- Work with others in school and outside organisations to support our plans and actions.
- To be stewards caring for God’s creation both in school and in the world around us
- To take a whole school approach and work towards reducing the schools environmental impact
- To raise awareness of how our actions are contributing towards global warming
"The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it."
- Psalm 24:1